Missional Community Administrative Assistant
TITLE OF POSITION: Missional Community Administrative Assistant
POSITION TYPE: Part-time, hourly, up to 25 hours per week
REPORTS TO: MC Pastor
PEERS WITH: Other administrative staff
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION: The MC Administrative Assistant will administratively support the Missional Community ministry and assist the MC Pastor in the execution of the vision and strategy of the MC ministry.
KEY OBJECTIVES: Provide administrative support to the MC Ministry, Assist with events & activities related to MCs, Connect Groups, and Life Groups.
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Oversee monthly newsletter to MC leaders.
· Calendar maintenance of MC Ministry
· Complete expense reports for the MC Ministry
· Correspondences on behalf of the MC Ministry to include email, letters and phone interactions
· Attend All Staff meeting.
· Follow-up with anyone interested in joining an MC, Connect Group or Life Group.
· Evaluate the overall MC ministry and make recommendations for improvement.
· Participate in All Staff “All Play” events such as Christmas, Easter and any other initiative directed by the Lead and/or Campus Pastor.
· Strong written and oral communication